I am so excited to write about the liebster award. A platform, where bloggers interact and help each other’s blog expand. I found it a great opportunity as a starter.
Usranaeem who is a blogger on instagram. She writes a great stuff and I absolutely love her feed. I couldn’t thank her enough for nominating me for such a good platform.
The post is written in response to my nomination, where I wrote a thanksgiving paragraph and I will further nominate 5 or more bloggers.
Before that I will highlight some rules for the nominees and will answer the required questions.
• Give a shout-out to a blogger who nominated you.
• Share some random facts about yourself
• Nominate 5 or more bloggers who you feel deserve this award & who have less than 200 followers
• Answer the questions posted by the person who nominated you & ask your nominees to answer those questions posted in your post.
Facts about me:
- First and the foremost important one is that: I am a book lover and I never get tired of them.
- I am a dendrophile and a nature enthusiast.
- An ambivert who likes to be around people yet can survive alone.
- A literature student, striving had to progress.
- Born with most weird habits since my mood changes according to the weather.
- Not a sound sleeper, anything can wake me up at anytime.
- How can I forget to mention that I truly adore traveling.
- Last of all a good motivator and a counsellor. So you can hit me up anytime with any problem.
Answers to the questions:
• If there’s one thing you could change in the world what would it be?
Um, If I could do that, I’d certainly remove the race and class differences.
• who’s your inspiration?
From childhood till now I am truly inspired by Prophet Muhammad (saw). His character has a no match and it truly inspires me.
• which is your dream destination?
Oh lord! That’s a difficult one since I have so many on my travel list but yeah Greece is where I would love to go.
•What motivates you to write/blog?
The idea of inspiration that maybe through my writing I can bring positivity around the globe.
• Your favorite quote?
” sinners judging sinners for sinning differently”
• If you could have one superpower what would it be?
Flying because, I would definitely like to discover different places.
• If you could have only one meal for the rest of your life – what would it be?
• Favourite blog?
• What is the most valuable thing you’ve learned from blogging?
That don’t waste time on convincing people because they’ll do what they think is right. Just express but never impose.
• what is your biggest fear?
Encountering a ghost!
• Advice for new bloggers?
Try your best but never lose yourself in it. Always mark the difference between the lust for fame and striving to bring a good change.
That’s all from my side guys and now I would like to jot down the questions.
- Your dream goal?
- Your purpose for blogging?
- What profession you would like to pursue in the future?
- Name any of your favourite writers.
- If you could be any character for a day, whom you would choose?
- Name your favourite books that have changed your point of view about life?
- That one person whom you truly adore?
- Favourite music artist?
- A message to the world.
Nominees for the liebster award are
please leave a comment on the website that who nominated you and drop your website’s URL
Good luck guys!